Current Safety Protocols
- We ask that you not come to the studio if you are feeling ill, if you have a tempreture of 99 degrees or above, if you have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past two weeks.
- You must wear a mask in and out of the studio and keep it on except when you are on your mat.
- You are encouraged to bring your own props and if you use Refresh’s blocks, we ask that you sanitize them with the cleaner provided.
- As of June 30, ten students are allowed in the Front Studio and the back studio is not yet in use.
- In order to early cancel an in-studio class, you must do so 8 hours in advance. Teal members who do not cancel within this time frame will be charged $10.
- We will no longer rent mats, so you must bring your own.
We have finalized our cleaning protocols and bought new cleaning equipment. Rest assured, we have the health and safety of our students and our staff at the very top of our priorities in all the decisions we are making about reopening.
Thank you for supporting us and for your commitment to your health!