Because of on-going virus prevention guidelines from Governor Northam, we must change the way we do things in the studio:
- You must wear a mask in and out of the studio and keep it on except when you are on your mat.
- Staff will take your temperature upon arrival.
- Props will not be provided except for restorative classes. Blankets, bolsters and straps will be laundered after each use. You are encouraged to bring your own props. We have kits available!
- Students will be spaced a minimum of 10 feet apart.
- In order to early cancel an inperson class, you must do so 24 hours in advance. Teal members who do not cancel within this time frame will be charged $10.
- We will no longer rent mats, so you must bring your own.
We have finalized our cleaning protocols and bought new cleaning equipment. Rest assured, we have the health and safety of our students and our staff at the very top of our priorities in all the decisions we are making about reopening.
Thank you for supporting us and for your commitment to your health!